SidebySide Solutions Matching Companies with Nonprofits
“We believe that Partnerships are more effective when they are based on a shared purpose and drive mutual and long-term benefits. ”
Dominique Jara, is a Marketing Strategist with over 20+ years’ experience in B2C and B2C marketing, working for large global corporations. Caroline Jacobsson, is a Senior Communications Strategist with over 15 years’ experience working with global nonprofit organizations. Both are the co-founders of SidebySide Solutions matching companies with nonprofits.
SidebySide Solutions is a social-enterprise consultancy, that supports companies and nonprofits to navigate their purpose journey and find a match that will grow their organization.
Dominique and Caroline will discuss topics such as:
- The SidebySide Process™ provides a road-map to develop Partnerships that are meaningful and measurable for companies and nonprofits. – What it is and why it works.
- A purpose-driven Partnership makes it possible to make long-term commitments and to strategically co-plan and become part of each other’s story. – Why is it important for companies and nonprofits?
- How does SidebySide support organizations that are considering developing a purpose?
- Training: Merits of a purpose-driven Partnership
– Who is it for?
– Who benefits?
– Brief description of modules
– How can someone participate?
Learn more: https://www.sidebysidesolution.co/