The Benefits Group: Helping Your Business Offer Fortune 500 Benefits
Host Jeremy C. Park talks with William Brown, Managing Partner for The Benefits Group, who discusses some of the major trends in benefits, how smaller and mid-size companies can now compete with the larger corporations with their benefits offerings, why benefits are so important in today’s competitive business environment, the power of technology and education and much more.
- From CPA to Health Insurance…how did you get here?
- What makes you different?
- Why would a company even want to offer benefits? Isn’t it a hassle?
- Can a small business really offer the same benefits as the big boys? Is it difficult?
- Are there options for individuals that are not part of a company?
- Current initiatives – company/individual webinars to educate people on options and education. We can help you from