Authentically American: Made in USA products. Where is yours made?
We are a premium American made apparel brand. Veteran-owned. American-made.
Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Dean Wegner, Founder and CEO of Authentically American, who shares his story of creating the company to help bring manufacturing jobs back to America by selling premium, competitively priced, apparel that is ALL Made in the USA, no exceptions. During the interview, Dean discusses his faith, family, and how graduating from West Point and serving in the military provided the foundation for wanting to give back with 10% of profits donated to Veteran and First Responder charities. He highlights their consumer brand and also the client side where they can work with businesses, nonprofits, schools and other organizations to create custom branded apparel, and also showcases one of their newest offerings, along with sharing advice for other entrepreneurs and more.
SHOP Authentically American: LINK
*Discount Code: FOUNDER = 25% off total purchase
*one-time only purchase; tracked by email address
Authentically American Brand Overview
Authentically American is a Veteran owned, American made, premium apparel brand that is competitively priced. We are building an iconic American brand that is truly American made and helping create American jobs. We have a Consumer Brand and Client side of our business. Recently featured in Forbes Magazine, Fox News, and Yahoo Finance. Please watch a short 1-minute VIDEO to learn more about the essence of our brand. Now more than ever, Americans are actively seeking American made products.
- We both believe in ‘power the good’.
- Authentically American:
- Donate 10% of profits to Veteran and First Responder charities.
- When we partner with a charity/non-profit, we provide our goods and services at cost to help you build your brand and raise some $$$ in the process.
- Personal: my wife Kelly and I have a 10yr old son Eskel who we adopted from Ethiopia in 2012.
- The heart of our mission is our passion for job creation. When I graduated from West Point in 1993, over 50% of the apparel in the US was made in the US. Today it tragically less than 3%. This shocking statistic gave birth to our tagline – ‘where is yours made? ®’ Everything from Authentically American is American made.
- We have a Consumer Brand and Client side of our business where we provide businesses, charities, and organizations with high quality, American made, custom branded apparel and merchandise that is competitively priced.
- Our new sweat activated print innovation has been VERY popular (DEMO).
- Authentically American: