Nash Family Creamery – It’s More Than Just Great Ice Cream!
Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Cody Nash, Co-Owner and Ice Cream Maker with Nash Family Creamery, located in Chapel Hill, Tennessee, which is about 25 miles south of Nashville, along Highway 41a. During the interview, Cody talks about being a 4th generation dairy farmer, opening the Nash Family Creamery and making all of the ice cream on site in small batches, the popular flavors and other offerings, which include Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, cinnamon rolls, pies and cobblers, cheesecakes, white cheddar mac and cheese and more. Popular ice cream flavors include Premium Homemade Vanilla, Chocolate Brownie Batter, Buttered Pecan, Minty Chocolate Swirl, Blueberry Cheesecake, Southern Pecan Pie, and Coffee Break, to name a few. Cody also talks about their upcoming events, their new outside pavilion and much more……..
- 4 generations of dairy farming
- Move out from California
- Penn State ice cream short course/school
- Products Offered
- Ice Cream made on-site
- high quality ingredients
- 20 flavors
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Local products and meat
- In-house bakery
- Upcoming events:
- Craft Shows once a month all Summer
- Derby Days with Angel Heart Farms May 1st – We have partnered up with
Angel Heart Farm, Nashville to bring you Derby Days on May 1st! Angel Heart Farms is a non-profit organization who uses equine-assisted therapy for children with chronic and life-threatening illnesses. Please join us in supporting this amazing cause! This event will be held from 4:00-7:00pm. We will have Live Singing, Make your own Derby Hats, Live Ponies, and more! Be sure to mark your calendar!
- Car show and music in June
- Sweet corn grown on our farm late June to July
- Sunflower patch in Summer
- Corn maze and pumpkins this fall
- New outside pavilion with additional seating and area for events
- Cheese Plant on-site making our own cheese from our dairy farm