Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Beth Hail, Regional Vice President with Centerstone, who discusses the national, nonprofit health care organization serving all ages – children, adolescents, adults and families. Centerstone specializes in comprehensive mental health and addiction treatment. During the interview, Beth highlights some of their efforts around Anxiety and Stress, Depression, Trauma and PTSD, Substance Abuse, ADHD and child behaviors, Relationships, and more. She talks about the rise and benefits of telehealth, their school based therapy, the accessibility and affordability of mental health, and much more….
Overview of Centerstone and its services
- Centerstone is a national, not-for-profit health care organization serving all ages—children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Centerstone specializes in comprehensive mental health and addiction treatment. Key issues we can help with are: Anxiety & Stress, Depression, Trauma & PTSD, Substance Use, ADHD & child behaviors, Relationships and more.
- Centerstone also offers a wide range of supports nationwide to service members, veterans and their loved ones to help them thrive beyond military service.
- In Tennessee, Centerstone has 23 outpatient clinics and also offers services via telehealth.
- Our core services include: Integrated mental and physical health care; Individual, couples and family counseling; Addiction treatment and prevention; Psychiatric evaluation and treatment; Peer Support and life skills services; Care coordination and case management; Early childhood and family services; School-based therapy; Housing services; Therapeutic foster care and adoption; and 24-hour crisis services.
- To schedule an appointment, please call Centerstone at 1-877-HOPE123 – that’s 1-877-467-3123.
- In Tennessee, Centerstone also offers 24/7/365 crisis care by phone at 1-800-681-7444.