Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Mickey Randolph, Owner and CEO of Randolph Business Resources, who shares why he started the business to focus more on his family, the growth over the years and how he and his team provide outsourced on-site accounting solutions. Some of their featured services include bookkeeping, budgeting and forecasting, and financial reporting. Their team of expert bookkeepers, staff and CFO/Controllers understand and support the business needs of various types of small and medium size businesses. During the interview, Mickey talks about some of their key differentiators, advice for other entrepreneurs, lessons learned during the pandemic and more.
Differentiators That Make Us Unique Include
- We work on site
- Complete package
- No client is too small
- Flexible services & payment arrangement
What We Are & What We Are NOT
- We are an outsourced on-site accounting department alternative for small to medium-sized companies.
- We are your trusted partner that processes payroll, vendor payables, customer billings, reconciliations, etc.
- We are CFOs and Controllers that provide financial statement reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- We are NOT a CPA firm. We do not do any federal tax returns, federal tax consulting, or certified audits.