Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Mindy Bess, CEO and Founder of the James Bess Foundation, which is focused on granting final dreams for adults between the ages of 21 to 65 who are battling terminal illness. During the interview, Mindy shares the story of her father and what led her to start the foundation, how dreams are granted for individuals around the nation, examples of the impact and how the fulfilled dreams are changing lives, how the community can help and get involved, advice for family members with a loved one battling a terminal illness, and more.
- Who we are in a nutshell, and our mission
- Our basic qualifications
- The backstory of the foundation
- We just celebrated 21 fulfilled wishes nationwide
- Types of wishes we have received.
- Most inspiring and touching wish so far.
- The community can take part by spreading the word about the organization, encourage people to apply, and donate cash, or goods and services.