Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Cherie Hammond, CFO of Storage Systems Unlimited and the 2017 Grand Champion of “Dancing with the Nashville Stars” event benefiting Feed America First, who spotlights the nonprofit’s 10th anniversary fundraiser featuring a dance-off between two past champions. The event date is February 15, 2022 at The Factory in Franklin, Tennessee, and the event features food, drinks and LOTS of entertainment. During the interview, Cherie talks about how she got involved with Feed America First and why she supports their hunger relief efforts, her past experiences with the special fundraising event and what to expect for this year, some of her other favorite volunteer and philanthropic experiences working with Storage Systems Unlimited, and more. Visit http://www.feedamericafirst.com/cherie to learn more about Feed America First and her participation in “Dancing with the Nashville Stars,” and visit http://www.storagesystemsul.com to learn more about Storage Systems Unlimited.
- Tie in between Storage Systems, CityCURRENT, Feed America First and “Dancing With the Nashville Stars”.
- 10th Anniversary Fundraiser – dance-off between 2 past Champions, me and Dr. David Kemp.
- Event date is February 15, 2022 at The Factory, Franklin. Night full of good food, drink and lost of entertainment.
- Shiny Ball Trophy – most dollars raised, Best Dance Trophy. So doing good, along with intense, friendly competition.
- I am doing this again, because the need to solve hunger issues in TN, KY, AL & MS is greater than ever, especially in the rural areas…given the pandemic, current employment issues, school closings, various natural disasters. 2017 FAF distributed around 12M pounds of food and this year set to distribute over 22M pounds.
- Bottom line – we don’t have a food shortage, but we do have a distribution problem, along with the recognition by our communities that hunger needs exist in all our communities…from the richest to the poorest.
- FAF Mission: feedamericafirst.com/about
- FAF 2020 in review: https://www.feedamericafirst.com/2020wrapup
- Team Cherie Donation Page: https://www.feedamericafirst.com/cherie
- Cherie Personal Video:https://vimeo.com/motionpoet/review/646250009/155a0a6fe1
- Battle Royale Promo Video:https://vimeo.com/motionpoet/review/640987783/f77636dfc6?fbclid=IwAR2UX0sriPIfjEG5mgqcgaNjMGp3VmUX_5shBh-5RD7HOQ7A5SB0tXiOKwQ