Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Karen Kreager, Chief Executive Officer, and Bill Kreager, Chief Revenue Officer, of Storage Systems Unlimited, who share some of the history and discuss the growth and future of the family-owned business that specializes in the design and sales of corporate storage and shelving. During the interview, Karen and Bill talk about becoming designated as a Women Owned Business, their expansion into new markets, their focus on community engagement and supporting nonprofits, their partnership in cityCURRENT and hosting the signature breakfast highlighting Feed America First, and more….
- Family started and owned business with Women Owned Business designation.
- Design and sales of corporate storage and shelving, predominantly in the healthcare market, but with opportunities to expand into others.
- Services, products, vendor partners and customer GPO affiliations.
- TN location and employee base, with selling avenues across the country and some international.
- Partner relationship with CityCURRENT – network and do good.
- Frequently open office doors for non-profits to meet in the conference room.
- Examples – Rotary, A Vintage Affair, Williamson County Schools Entrepreneur and Innovation Center, etc.
- Connect with Feed America First – Cherie Hammond, CFO
- Sponsorship of January 14, 2022 CityCURRENT Signature Breakfast with non-profit spotlight: Feed America First and guest speaker: Javier Pena.
Learn more: www.storagesystemsul.com