The $245 Million Memphis International Airport Concourse B Modernization is NOW OPEN and cityCURRENT is taking you on a behind the scenes virtual tour and subsequent LIVE Q&A with MSCAA president and CEO, Scott Brockman.
Watch our tour and learn more about their modernized concourse featuring more natural light, more room to move, new retail and restaurant options, and many new amenities to enhance the passenger experience!
- Higher ceilings
- Larger gate areas and wider corridors
- Moving walkways
- Increased natural lighting
- New and enhanced restaurant/retail options
- Children’s play area
- Stage for live music in Rotunda area
- Additional lounge areas
- Additional charging stations
- New air-conditioned jet bridges
- All-new art program that includes 61 different artworks representing 62 artists, all of which are from or connected to Memphis.
View this post on Instagram