Works with the wish families, volunteers, and other departments to assure that wish fulfillments and associated details are coordinated and records are maintained.
• Daily management of the wish granting process including all arrangements necessary in organizing and carrying out the wish in accordance with the National Performance Standards and the Mid-South Chapter Policies and Guidelines.
• Makes all arrangements for wish fulfillments and ensures necessary documentation is obtained.
• Monitors progress of each wish and ensures wish proceeds in a timely manner.
• Supervises and supports volunteers involved in the wish and wish reveal process.
• Works to cultivate wish and volunteer relationships.
• Provides information to wish families about the wish details.
• Solicits in-kind for wishes and meets quarterly in-kind goals.
• Adheres to wish expense approval procedures, and processes wish expenses and in-kind in a timely manner.
• Completes pending wish children reports and submits to the VP of Finance & Operations quarterly.
• Documents the details of the wish process in the wish file and in Raiser’s Edge.
• Participates in weekly team meetings to support the wish process.
• Works wish assists requested by other chapters.
• On call, during after work hours, via cell phone.
• Closes out wish files each quarter properly and ensures all necessary items are present.
• Works with Director of Communications & Marketing to generate regular wish publicity.
• Works with other staff to coordinate support of events where wish children are invited to attend.
• Works with other departments to assign appropriate wish children to sponsors.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.