Tennessee Titans Foundation & ONE Community Platform
The ONE Community platform includes multi-faceted programs that reach many of Nashville's most underserved communities with a focus on three areas – Opportunity, Neighborhoods, and Education.
Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Johari Matthews, Director of Programs with the Tennessee Titans Foundation, who highlights how the Tennessee Titans are committed to serving the community and how their newly announced community benefits platform, ONE Community, will support the ongoing efforts of community impact through an intentional list of programs that provide resources, access, and generational change in the following areas of Opportunity, Neighborhoods, and Education.
During the interview, Johari shares some of her story and what led her to the Tennessee Titans Foundation, discusses some of the Foundation’s initiatives and programs of support in the community, and some of her favorite moments looking back in 2022, along with what makes her excited looking ahead in 2023. She also highlights how the Tennessee Titans Foundation can work with area nonprofits and how the community can get involved in upcoming events and other opportunities to serve with the team.
- ONE Community – newly announced community benefits platform to support the ongoing efforts of community impact through an intentional list of programs that provide resources, access, and generational change in the following areas of Opportunity, Neighborhoods, and Education.
- Mill Ridge Park Volunteer event with Hands on Nashville 9a-12p on 2/18 —– Registration: https://www.hon.org/tennesseetitans
- Nashville Chamber Small Business & Diverse Business Forum 2/8
- Center for Nonprofit Meet the Funders Info Session 2/16
- All Staff Serve – an initiative that the Titans have implemented to connect staff and players to the nonprofit community through volunteerism and service. Invitation to partner with nonprofits and community led volunteer events.
LinkedIn: Tennessee Titans