Tuesday, September 26, 2023 from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Central via ZoomRegister Here
This webinar discusses the comparison of a Growth vs. Fixed Mindset as summarized by Author Carol Dweck. This leadership session will cover a variety of ways to build confidence in teams when mistakes are made and how one responds to the outcome of said mistakes. Scenarios and a brief activity will help the audience gain a better understanding of the Growth Mindset within oneself. We will review ways to identify Mature Thinking and how that corresponds with our Growth Mindset. Finally, we will discuss how we apply these concepts in the workplace and how we build a culture of change through Growth Mindset & Mature Thinking.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- Understand what Mindset means for your professional development.
- Invest in your Growth Mindset as a leader.
- Connect your Growth Mindset at work and with your team.
- Understand what it means to have Mature Thinking and how to hold your team accountable.
- Apply Mature Thinking in the workplace.