“We take care of your people, so you can take care of business.”
Founded in 1985, Century II is one of the nation's oldest and largest Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) and provides total management of human resource functions for our clients. Our clients are in a wide variety of industries and range from small professional groups with as few as five employees to larger, multi-site, multi-state corporations with employees in the hundreds. Currently, we provide and manage human resource services to more than 4,000 employees in over 45 states. Our average client has 25 employees and is located in middle Tennessee.
Century II has helped our clients increase productivity and enhance profitability through efficient outsourcing of employee administration for over 25 years. Although, as with many companies, there are numerous factors that can be viewed as problems impeding success -- from healthcare costs and lawsuits to harassment and compliance -- we believe that there are five key Human Resource areas in most businesses that are the biggest drain on company profits:
• Asset Protection…government compliance, trade secrets, litigation
• Turnover Reduction…improve recruiting, training, compensation and communication
• Talent Attraction…improve interviewing effectiveness, employee screening and benefits management
• Employee Productivity and Performance…improve absenteeism, lost time, communications and training
• Core Business Focus for Key Employees…outsource employee administration so key employees can focus on revenue
We work with our clients to manage the day-to-day HR activity and are there for them when a crisis arises. We don’t just give out advice; we take action, assume liability and do the work for you. Simply put, we become a complete, operational Human Resource department inside companies who don’t have one, or who never thought they could afford one.
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved.
Created by eBiz Solutions