ARS/Rescue Rooter – Summer is Here: Trends & Technologies for Smart Homes
Jim McMahon, Senior Vice President and CFO of ARS/Rescue Rooter, who shares some perspective on the privately held Memphis-based company that has grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of residential air conditioning, heating and plumbing services through their network of more than 70 locally managed service centers in 24 states with over 7,000 employees. During the interview McMahon highlights some of the COVID-19 health and safety protocols with their team and customers, trends and technologies for smart homes, and their community and philanthropic efforts, that include St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, working with and hiring Veterans, Tim Tebow’s Foundation and Night to Shine, and their nationwide ARS Cares program, ARS Cares Healthcare Heroes, where they are rewarding healthcare workers who continue to keep our community safe with new HVAC systems and water heaters.
A little about ARS…
- We are a privately held Memphis based company and are one of the nation’s largest providers of residential air conditioning, heating and plumbing services.
- ARS/Rescue Rooter owns and operates a network of more than 70 locally managed service centers in 24 states, including a location here in Nashville, and we have over 7,000 employees nationwide.
- Providing exceptional service and ensuring the highest standards of quality, ARS/Rescue Rooter has the experience to do every job right the first time, with all of our work fully guaranteed.
As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, we could not be more proud of the way we have risen to meet the challenges that these unprecedented times have presented. Our employees continue to selflessly demonstrate our shared commitment to providing uninterrupted essential services to our communities in their time of need.
More importantly, our collective heightened diligence, focus on health and safety, and the implementation of industry-leading enhanced safety protocols like the use of masks, gloves, disinfectants, and daily temperature screenings have allowed us to continue to ensure the highest quality service without sacrificing the health, safety, or peace of mind of our employees and customers.
Giving Back – Recognition programs during COVID
We wanted to take an opportunity to thank and recognize others in our communities that continue to demonstrate the same truly selfless commitment to service – our First Responders and Healthcare Professionals.
- ARS/Rescue Rooter offered a 20% discount on any service or new equipment installation for First Responders and Healthcare Workers.
- Our first-ever nationwide ARS Cares program, called ARS Cares Healthcare Heroes, whereby we will reward HVAC systems and water heaters to deserving healthcare workers who continue to keep our communities safe.
Summer is here
Your air conditioner is the hardest working appliance during the summer months. It runs longer during the day to cool off those hot summer days!
Don’t forget to schedule preventative maintenance to keep it operating efficiently. If it hasn’t been serviced since last summer (or longer) —you may find yourself in a very uncomfortable situation when the temperature rises.
Learn more: https://www.ars.com/