Host Jeremy C. Park talks with EOS Implementor, Tim Barrett, who shares his story and efforts to help entrepreneurs through coaching, facilitation, and tools in the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). During the interview, Tim discusses the EOS program and the focus on Vision, Traction, and Healthy, so you can get to a point where your entire organization is crystal clear on your vision, all much more disciplined and accountable in executing your vision, gaining consistent traction, and advancing as a healthy, functional, cohesive team.
- Introduction to EOS
- Pivot to Fulltime Implementer
- Discovery of my passion to help entrepreneurs.
- What is my role in the implementation process?
- Teach-very simple, practical, real-world tools that we implement into your organization to stay around forever.
- Coach-you on accountability to help you get there faster.
- Facilitate- the room to get the right answer. The answer is almost always in the room.
What is EOS?
- Gino’s history
- Created out of an absolute passion for helping people get more of what they want from their businesses.
- 2 Million Books sold
- 389 Professional Implementers
- 80,000 businesses using EOS tools
At our Core…we are people who:
- Are Humbly Confident
- open, honest, real, and well-practiced, ready to make a positive difference.
- Grow or Die
- driven to maximize every situation and take ourselves and our clients to the next level.
- Do the Right Thing
- Never betraying a trust and doing whatever it takes to resolve every issue so people can move forward.
- Help First
- subordinating our personal interests to advance others, always giving value before expecting anything in return.
- Do What We Say
- sometimes more, never less
Helping leadership teams of small businesses to 3 things we call Vision, Traction, and Healthy.
- Vision is getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you are going and how you are going to get there.
- Traction is about instilling focus, discipline and accountability throughout the organization so that everyone executes the vision every day.
- Healthy is helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional healthy leadership team that is laser focused on executing your vision.
From there, as goes the leadership team so goes the rest of your organization. We get to the point where your entire organization is crystal clear on your vision, all much more disciplined and accountable in executing your vision, gaining consistent traction, and advancing as a healthy, functional, cohesive team.
There is never a “bad” time to start implementing EOS. Having said that, we see companies turn to us for help when:
- There is dysfunction in their organization.
- There is business success, and the team is not ready to scale to increase in business.
- The owners and leaders are being run by the business instead of the other way around.
- There is frustration by lack of profit, lack of growth and never ending people problems
- There is a stall in the results with same results quarter over quarter. We call this hitting the ceiling
- Chronic people issues due to bad hiring, lack of process and lack of clarity
- Lack of shared vision throughout the organization
What does my “Ideal Client” look like?
My ideal client is entrepreneurial in nature with a leadership team that is afraid of the status quo, willing to be open, honest and vulnerable. $2M to $50M in annual revenue, approximately 10 to 250 employees and