Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Jordan Allen, Senior Vice President with Reveel, who shares her personal background and highlights her company’s mission to increase their clients’ profitability by empowering them with shipping intelligence and advocating for transparency within the industry. During the interview, Jordan talks about their model and how they are able to renegotiate their clients’ small parcel carrier contracts leveraging their benchmarking software and audit invoices for incorrect charges. She offers a glimpse at their new SaaS software that will be coming out soon, talks about trends in the industry, and their charitable efforts to support nonprofits, as well.
- Our Mission: To increase our clients’ profitability by empowering them with shipping intelligence and advocating for transparency within the industry
- What we do: Reveel provides Shipping Intelligence® to help companies level the playing field between FedEx, UPS, DHL and Amazon. We renegotiate our clients’ small parcel carrier contracts leveraging our benchmarking software and audit invoices for incorrect charges. Our services have saved companies tens of millions of dollars at zero cost to them due to our contingency-based savings model. Our dedicated team of local experts will give you valuable industry and regional benchmarks to help you identify measurable savings and increase profitability.
- Corporate Citizenship: We’re committed to helping the communities where we work and live. We donate a percentage of the savings we procure to the charity of our client’s choice; Reveel matches the percentage our clients donate.
- Current initiative: We are almost finished developing our groundbreaking SaaS software. The platform is insights driven and uses machine learning to increase efficiency and drive cost savings. As of now, there is nothing like it in this space. It pairs the general insights with actionable suggestions that maximize savings. We have a very unique agreement management feature where you’ll have the ability to compare FedEx and/or UPS agreements side by side and manage your FedEx/UPS agreements revenue bands and expirations ensuring you don’t lose any discounts. Lastly, we have a feature that visually shows you how you compare to other businesses with similar shipping characteristics (RPI).
- Trends: Shipping volume and expenses have increased due to consumers ordering product to their homes because of COVID