Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Dr. Deb Macfarlan Enright, Founder and CEO, and Pam Bryant, Senior Consultant, with The Macfarlan Group, who both share some of their backgrounds and talk about the areas of focus and specialization helping social impact organizations. The Macfarlan Group offers affordable support services to nonprofits/social impact organizations so they can challenge the status quo and serve more of their constituents. Their service areas include strategic planning, leadership development and operational effectiveness. During the interview, Deb and Pam discuss these services and success stories, share some of their favorite tips and recommendations, talk about lessons learned during the pandemic, highlight their podcast and blog, and more.
Specialties: Consulting, Leadership Training, Social Impact, Non-Profit and Business Management, Keynote Speaking, Podcast Production & Development, Strategy & Development for Board Members & Leadership Offices, Donor/Investor Cultivation & Engagement Strategies, and Operational Effectiveness Assessment
- The formation and mission of The Macfarlan Group
- Our area of focused support available to nonprofit/social impact organizations
- Our commitment to offer affordable support services so that disrupters can challenge the status quo and serve more of their constituents
- A story or two of the impact our work has had on Nashville nonprofit/social impact organizations
- Our Podcast in its third season 3 a.m. What’s Keeping You Up at Night? focused on the work of those in the nonprofit/social impact field with special attention given to race and pivoting through the pandemic
- Our Blog Blogging Out Loud NOW! focusing on leadership and social justice
Instagram: The Macfarlan Group (@themacfarlangroup)
Twitter: The Macfarlan Group @DebMacfarlan
Podcast: 3 a.m. What’s Keeping You Up at Night?
Blog: Blogging Out Loud NOW!