ObjectiveHealth: Advances in the Field of Clinical Research
An innovative approach to research aimed at improving patient outcomes at the point of care.
Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Colleen Hoke, Co-Founder and CEO of ObjectiveHealth, who shares some of the background for launching the company and how it has become a leading integrated research provider partnering with physicians and health care organizations to establish advanced infrastructure for research programs. By utilizing proprietary technology, processes and trained on-site professionals, ObjectiveHealth delivers significant advances in the field of clinical research. Patients have access to trials within their communities, leading to greater care options with improved disease management. During the interview, Colleen talks about the importance of clinical trials and research, how their model works, how they work with the different stakeholders to conduct the necessary research that will lead us to new therapies to offer patients, some of the past and current research being done, and what that means for the future.
- ObjectiveHealth and its mission?
- ObjectiveHealth is a leading integrated research provider partnering with physicians and health care organizations to establish advanced infrastructure for research programs.
- By utilizing proprietary technology, processes and trained on-site professionals, ObjectiveHealth delivers significant advances in the field of clinical research.
- Patients have unprecedented access to trials within their communities, leading to greater care options with improved disease management.
- We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve by advancing the newest therapies to the market.
- Through our physician partnerships across the country, we demonstrate our deep industry and clinical knowledge, directly impacting patients at their point of care.
- Who is served through the platform?
- Our unique platform serves three groups: physicians, patients, and pharmaceutical sponsors.
- We support physicians through cutting-edge research, which allows for enhanced care for patients.
- Our proprietary processes and technology eliminate workflow disruptions and accelerate access, so providers and their patients can find the right trials.
- Our priority is assembling the right care team for patients; we work diligently with both physicians and pharmaceutical sponsors to conduct the necessary research that will lead us to new therapies to offer patients.
- We offer laboratory sciences, pharmaceutical and biotech sponsor partnerships with research centers of excellence, supported by our technology and embedded study teams.
- The importance of diversity in clinical trials.
- Clinical trials are important for determining whether a new treatment or intervention is more effective than existing therapeutics. Trials can also identify ways to prevent and detect health issues.
- Diverse representation in clinical trials can improve health equity and advance scientific discovery. In order to ensure that life-saving treatments reach most of the population, therapeutics methods must be tested on a broad range of people. Diversity in clinical trials promotes efficacy and safety across different racial and ethnic populations.
- Communities prosper when people of diverse groups can be in good health in the areas where they live and work.
- A multifaceted approach involving community-based awareness and education can bolster recruitment efforts in creating a diverse cross-section of people.
- How our work differs from other clinical trial companies?
- Our platform has a unique integrated electronic health record (EHR) approach, which eliminates workflow disruptions and accelerates access so providers and their patients can find the right trials.
- We apply proprietary technology and health algorithms to find the right patients for the right specific trials. This is our differentiating process, which leads to accelerated studies.
- Our software and processes, coupled with our relationships with providers, enable us to deliver a unique service that accelerates traditional trial execution while having the flexibility to support hybrid and virtual trial designs.